Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The pretentious smart phone

So recently, I've managed to get my hands onto a smart phone that has the capability to download a billion Apps.  And yes, sad to say, I've also turned into one of those pretentious looking a-holes in Trader Joe's that "finger" through my phone to check competitor prices then shortly after responding to my mate, (no matter the question), "Oh, there's an App for that!".  Quietly realizing what I've turned into, I continue "fingering" my phone for more downloadable, addicting games. 
I guess that was really the point to buying my smart phone, free apps.  So while "the gettin's good" I'm going to spend the majority of my time testing, judging, and suggesting new way a particular apps or games could be improved upon, until I can get the career I want in the video game industry.

HIRE ME AT YOUR VIDEO GAME COMPANY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment