Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Game App "Paper Toss"

          Okay so the first game app I downloaded was "Paper Toss" within about a month of getting my phone,... long story short, I still have the game and play it every chance I get.  I'd rather be playing this game all day instead of trying to tack-on a piece of paper that costs $20.00 just in-case some shit happens to your delicate handheld electronic. Can you tell I work retail?

          So this paper balled adventure starts everyday around 2pm when I clock out for break and ends abruptly at 230pm.  I fire-up the app, impatiently wait for it to load and tap on my favorite level, Medium.  The goal: a waste basket; the place: an office cubicle running Windows XP on the distant monitor; the obstacle: a cleverly positioned fan that changes wind pattern; and finally the purpose: to sink as many of those paper balls consecutively without faltering.

          This is an excellent game app for your phone, especially if you have to use the touch feature because you have the ability to flick your paper balls into your goal.

Like most games, Backflip Games, added not only Medium, but Easy and Hard as well.  This game also came with a sort-of unexpected twist to it's levels like: the background ambience to a cubicle area, co-worker voices, if you screw up enough of course' they'll get pissed, and three more levels that are named; Airport, Bathroom, and Basement.

          I highly reccomend downloading this game if you have a job you don't enjoy every second of, and can spare at least 5-35 minutes on.  My only suggestion would be to add an upgrade called "Food Toss", this way I could flick all the peas I never ate at the bitch across the break room.

          Oh, the few precious minutes between clocking-in and clocking-out on my meal break go by too quickly.  I can't help but immerse myself in a virtual world of throwing a piece of paper into a waste basket, there just aren't enough paper towels to cover the damage I've done for the high score on this end.  Though I think it's kind of justified, I'm trying to stay Eco-friendly :)

Get your game on, click the link below!

http://www.backflipstudios.com/papertoss/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment